Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Green and Almost Done

Yesterday I got on green with my Gruve a little earlier in the night than usual. I credit Sam's and Target shopping for that. I think they bumped me up earlier in the day and then working at night put me over. I have it today, of course still on red this morning. I go in to have it downloaded at the RAC. I think I only have it either a few more days or a week, maybe, then my trial month is over. I think since I tend to stay pretty busy, I'll do ok without it. I will definitely have to remind myself instead of having the Gruve to remind me and keep me in check. I'll see today how I've done. I think most of the week, weekend excluded, I was on green by the end of the day.

Also yesterday, I took Duncan in for the check on his foot. All is well. Healing up nicely. We still have to keep it dry which is a little tricky on a dog that kills anything we try to wrap it in for outside. I've given up on that and now just dry his foot when he comes back in. The yard was icy this morning so at least no mud on him. The vet, our regular vet, was so much better than the the other one. They were nice and cared well for Duncan, but our regular vet, Plainview Veterinary Clinic, is just more our speed. An animal is an animal, not a child. He still has to stay on his antibiotics, but doesn't need his pain meds anymore. They said he is fine and judging by his Daytona 500 tryout around the house this morning, he is fine. We don't need to put anything on it, vet said the more stuff we put on it the more he'll want to lick it.

So, all is well, and another day to the gym and cleaning and then work. Should be busy and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment