Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trying For A New Record

A record for me. Two posts in one day. I'm sending this as a post to keep myself on the hook, so to speak. I had my weekly check-in on my Gruve. Okay week, several green, several blue. This will be the last week with my free month on the Gruve so I'm going to try to end on a really high note, GREEN all week. This will be a challenge, especially this coming weekend, but I think I can do it. Wish me luck!

A special thank you for all of you that sent me such nice email messages after my last post. I know some people may not want to register here to post or follow, but I thin you can send anonymous messages and I don't mind those. I know I did that, and then signed my name without registering for blogs before I started this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment